South Seattle College (SSC) Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) provides:
- TLC conference room and classroom reservation for (employee only) needs
- Several computers (PC and MAC) in the TLC lobby available to employees any time our library is open.
- Services include adult learner instructional design training resources and training and support around employee digital literacy and instructional applications like Canvas, Panopto, Office 365, Google Suite for Education, Zoom Pro, and LinkedIn Learning.
Your SSC TLC team for Fall 2019
- Mary Beans, TLC Associate, BAS PTTE Coordinator, Faculty
- Jill McDonough, TLC Associate, Faculty
- Doug Rupik, TLC Associate, Faculty
- Olga Szemetylo, TLC Associate, Faculty
- Pamela Wilkins, TLC Coordinator, Librarian/Faculty
- Sara Newman - TLC/STARS/eLearning Director & Faculty
To request an appointment with me, fill out South's Instructional Support Services (employee help form) and I'll get back to you ASAP, http://southseattle.info