- Academic & Student Success
- ADMIN-TEMP. ASSIGNNMENT
- 1500 Harvard Ave
- Seattle Colleges District
- Siegal Center, Second Floor
My career spans more than 25 years of work in communications, marketing, and public relations. I have additional experience in college residential life, admissions, web content development, non-profit arts organizations, social media, and working with college-age students. Each step in this career has led to new knowledge, perspectives, and skills that I now use for my work at Seattle Colleges as a member of the districtwide communications team.
I think of myself as a creative person who enjoys working with a group of committed professionals. It is a privilege to work in a college environment with students who are discovering and learning to tap their potential as well as with faculty and staff members who mentor that process. I learn new things every day, and that is a great benefit of working in a college environment.
- University of Minnesota Crookston, Crookston, MN (2008-2018)
- University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO (2007-2008)
- Washington Pavilion of Arts and Science, Sioux Falls, SD (2004-2007)